WE ARE ALL MEMBERS OF TWO HOURS BEFORE

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THIS WEEK I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT RIGHTS. HOWEVER I AM HAVING A STRONG FEELING ABOUT HOW WE TREAT ANIMALS IN OUR FARMS...TODAY I HAVE THE COTE....!



THE COTE

Confined into a cote
Though rarely feed
You call it zero grazing
To me its total zero

Denying me the ultimate freedom
Condemned me into a cote
Where yesterday left me
And tomorrow will find me

With nothing to call mine
Not even my skin
Hooves
Horns or even
Dung
My kids suffer malnutrition
Yet your kids charming and healthy
My milk their quencher
Leaving me skinny and womby
With no reason to live

Can’t escape this flak
From my sisters and brothers
Facing similar predicament
Let me leave this cote
Or this world all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fafdays will have to confirm and edit your comment before Publication.