WE ARE ALL MEMBERS OF TWO HOURS BEFORE

Sunday, August 23, 2009

IS IT LOVE GONE SORE? DONKEY THEY CALLS ME...BUT WHO AM I


WHO AM I?

Donkey they call me
They overwork me
Underfeed me
Whip me
Within no time
Death awaits me

Dog is my name
Chain me whole day
At night am free
Many names I get
Stupid!
Silly!
Lazy!
All my names
In the east, I am a hot dish!
But not before am old
They poison me
End of my game

Elephant is my name
Jumbo they calls me
My habitat is ruined
Making it their home
Sending me to doom
My tusks their shoes soles
My skin their wallets
They say my meat is delicious

Fish or Pisces my identity
Each day trying to suffocate me
Factory wastes choking me
Killing me for pleasure
They like me deep flied
At times I donate to make their belts!

Who do I blame?
Who owes the blame?
This shame!

No more fresh water
The streams drying fast
The forest dying out
The deserts encroaching

Where is my ancestors dream?
When streams were full
The jacaranda is almost gone
The splendor gone with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fafdays will have to confirm and edit your comment before Publication.